Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Backyard Bodies Laid to Rest

Today is it!! The launch of my new or rather revamped fitness business, complete with a new name, real logo, new website, and new classes.  In other words, this time it's legit!  Fuseology Fitness is officially here and it's time to lay Backyard Bodies Fitness to rest.  Backyard Bodies Fitness (referred to as BBF) was my quick creation last year when I began my personal training endeavor and thought, "Wait, I need a name for myself and my business." I was aiming at the approach of local fitness that travels to you (which we still offer!), but a name that was cute and catchy to boot.  So, Backyard Bodies was named and off it went.

I started bootcamps, in home personal training, and the creation of my Barre Fusion class and it soared.  But there was something about BBF that I wasn't in love with.  First, the name was hard to find without the word "fitness"; you can only imagine what would come up with just backyard bodies on a Google search!! I played with some ideas, and kept trying new things, added some classes.   And then it stuck: the "trying new things" part was what I really wanted clients and their bodies to experiences.

So over the past year, with evolution comes change.  I wanted something more, something different that encompasses what my true fitness teaching philosophy is.   I believe that you always have to keep the body guessing, moving forward, making progress to continually see changes in your body. If you have ever taken one of my bootcamp or Barre Fusion classes, or trained with me, you know you never do the same routine twice!  These changes aren't just visual either; it's seeing the person who couldn't do a single push up be able to knock out 10 in a row a few short weeks later.  So in renaming, I was stuck on the name with fusion, or balance such as the yin and yang, or blending and came up with Fuseology (okay, so my hubby actually branded the name but I hold 100% of the rights, lol).

Fuse(ology): the study of blended and balanced fusion fitness.

And here we are! August 1st, new business, new name, same old me and the same great classes and training you've been received since the BBF days, just new and improving each time.  If you haven't had a chance to yet, check out my website at www.fuseologyfitness.com and see what we have to offer.

As I send a farewell goodbye to Backyard Bodies Fitness, I thank you for helping me find my true fitness philosophy and for all the fitness friends I have gained and helped along the way.  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment