Monday, August 20, 2012

Workout Reinvented!

Happy Monday Fuse Fit friends!! 

I had a super relaxing weekend and feel recharged for this week.  Last week was all about finding balance in your life, workouts, diet, etc and this week I challenge you to "Reinvent Your Workout"! Now, I am not asking you for anything crazy or dangerous,  just to try something you haven't done before. It can be as simple as running a extra 1/4 mile more than you ever have, a new fitness class or take a bootcamp, or even giving a new sport a try, like paddle boarding or kayaking.  

So I challenge you to visit challengeloop.com and set up your re-invented workout! Stay posted with your challenge via our comments button below, I'll log in and check your challenges on challenge loop and we'll cheer each other on to the finish.  Each challenge should be 1 week long this time - winner will be announced next Monday!!  Also coming next week is our Fuse Fit workout series - new videos posted daily to keep you going during our 2 week break! 

I am reinventing my current running style via the Chi Running method and cleaning up my diet this week!  Too many carbs and too much crap these past few weeks!! Clean eating, more veggies, and a little sugar detox.  One of my client's shared her experience getting into  the Paleo diet and making some small changes to her diet, very doable!! 

Challenge yourself, change it up, make it stick this week - keep checking in with me to share your challenge celebrations! 

xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment