Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall for Fall

I am falling in love with fall all over again, as I do every September, and as I sit here and write this blog.  Windows open,  listening to the leaves whoosh through, a little chill in the air = heaven!!  It's also a great time of renewal - summer drawing to a close, fresh starts in school and maybe work, vacations ended and purposeful days begin again. I like to use fall as a chance to change up or kickstart my workout routine, and challenge myself to new things.  It is truly my favorite season of the year!  Here are some reasons why I LOVE it! 

I love fall because I love:
having my windows open, needing a sweatshirt at night, RAVENS football, little league and soccer games, the changing colors all around me, my birthday!!, warm tea on a chilly morning, fall harvest festivals, apple picking, crock pot meals (yummy), putting away the pool towels and swim suits, new bootcamp and barre sessions, early morning dewy runs, and colorful mums.  Yeah, there are some things I don't love as much like our days ending sooner, back to school nights, and Thanksgiving turkey but regardless this is my favorite time of year. 

So take a second to enjoy this pre-fall day, a little gift to us before the true season begins and make note of why you love fall too! 

xo,
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment